"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with JOY." Psalm 126:3

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

 We had a great Halloween!  In case you can't tell, Evy was a Zebra, Vi was a dinosaur, Josh was a Star Wars fan, and I was an angel.  I actually got their costumes at the same garage sale a year apart.  I bought Vi's last year and Evy's this year at the Huntington Blvd. Mile Long Yard Sale.  When we bought Vi's, I was pregnant w/ her but didn't know her gender.  It's sort of a boyish costume but I added a pink bow.  She was pretty delighted with her costume!  I think she knew how cute she was.  We started the night with some trick or treating on our street. 


 In the above picture, it's hard to see, but Evy brought one of her dolls trick or treating with her in her bucket.  Evy was really excited about all the candy she got for saying "trick or treat".  She wanted to eat it all immediately but she settled for two pieces before dinner.  Violet just loved seeing so many friendly people and being held all night.  
 
 Below are the candy buckets that Nanny made for the girls.
 Every year I face paint at our church's Fall Family Festival.  This year Evy came right up (cutting in front of the line) and asked me to paint her face too!  She wanted a kitty on this cheek and a turtle on the other cheek.  And she did such a good job sitting still for Mommy. 


 Vi smiling at her Aunt Sarah...
 Here are our candy buckets in the dark.  Daddy had to carry them because they were so full of candy (good job girls!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment